Deploying Custom Code with Space Cloud
The Deployments Module automatically deploys and scales your microservices on any Kubernetes cluster. It has first-class support of Istio; hence all your services enjoy the benefit of using a Service Mesh. All you need to do it provide a docker image and that’s it.
Follow the Space Cloud Basic guide for step-by-step instructions to get started with the Deployments Module!
In a nutshell, the deployments module lets you:
- Deploy docker images to Kubernetes.
- Fully encrypt all internal traffic by default for enhanced security.
- PKI authentication for all services to prevent rogue services from accessing internal APIs.
- AutoScale HTTP workloads even down to zero!
- Define service to service communication policy for easy compliance with regulations.
- Ability to manage your microservice lifecycle for easy adoption of DevOps best practices like GitOps.
Have a technical question?
Improve the docs!